Translate

8/29/2021

I'm Back 👋



I didn't want to publish my first post without having other helpful posts available to read along with it. I know I've already kept quite a few waiting for updates the past few months so I thought it best to have the most popular inquiries shared all at the same time instead of delaying any topic someone was hoping would be discussed. In my experience when researching diagnosis and treatment for EDS and vascular compressions, once one question is answered, it always leads to even more questions. So my hopes in the way I'm sharing (and why I tried holding off on posting anything previously) is that I didn't want anyone to not have a full understanding and view of my surgery/recovery/and life now. Many of the subjects below aren't just a black or white, yes or no, or simple answer and explanation. If you don't know or haven't learned yet that illness can be complex, you are in the right place and I am praying all of these will give understanding and guidance.


New Posts:


 
Posts to Come:
  • Surgiversary Series 

 

 

 
 
 



No comments: