Translate

7/11/2020

No Longer Undiagnosed!


Over 20 years & 20 doctors to finally get over 20 diagnoses. Until yesterday I was still fighting to get more & actual treatment. As I'm sitting here at the hotel on my laptop in Germany, I'm reminded of the last time I was doing this. It was back in 2014 when I arrived in Germany with my husband. I would never have expected I would return 6 years later with not only explanations for all my health issues, but surgery. It's really hitting me that this is real, my answers are real. I'm excited to finally share with you my diagnoses from Thursday. I was waiting to get the final report before sharing, but was even more impressed when I received 16 pages with diagrams and pictures. Without further ado, here's some of the most important findings: 


1) Severe renal vein compression when laying down, but when I stand 0% blood flow (yes, zero, my doctor couldn't believe his eyes)
2) Swollen left kidney 
3) My duodenum is not functioning
4) Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (I've been told by multiple doctors that I did not have this & specific details of this explain my worsening bladder issues)
5) Swollen ovarian vein (8 mm) with zero blood flow
6) Tronc Réno-Rachidèn (large collateral vessel) that my body created in my spinal column trying to get more blood flow, but is insufficient (this explains my neurological symptoms I've been having)  


*Shirt from SpoonieSisterShop (10% of proceeds go to National Organization of Rare Diseases)



1 comment:

Tina - MEMAW said...

Praise the Lord🙏🏻