Translate

7/31/2020

Surgery, Sightseeing, & Schnitzel

Here's a little glimpse of my month in Germany. Even though our purpose was diagnosis & treatment, I've been doing so well since my operation that my uncle made sure I got to do some exploring before we left. I even got to enjoy my favorite local foods because I can now eat & drink without pain. Only doing a little bit of walking because I really have to take it easy the first 6 months (6 weeks especially). 

Vielen Dank an Deutschland und alle, die mitgeholfen haben, diese Reise zu ermöglichen 🇩🇪 ❤️



2 comments:

Ashly said...

Fun! The gardens are my favorite! Any qwarkballs or still no gluten? I’m so happy for you ♥️ No cane either?! Wow!! Ashly

Jessica Eddy said...

I’m so excited for you, I can’t wait to try some German food after surgery. Celebrating life 2.0 with you!💕