Translate

5/26/2020

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

I had a huge response to my vascular compressions posts so I thought would make a similar post for EDS and POTS. I know not everyone is into the articles or research studies so if you are more a visual person, still a little curious about what I have, or have just joined me in my journey, here you go 🙂

This video is one of the best at explaining EDS and what I experience:



A very thorough video describing EDS if you want to know more in depth:



Here's my very first post and my Ehlers-Danlos Awareness Month post from last year where I share a lot of pictures about EDS and how I got diagnosed if you would like to read or learn more. If you missed the Vascular Compressions post, here's Part 1 & Part 2. If you are going how many diagnoses does this girl have? I'm still trying to get a few more to explain issues, but here's the list so far.
#myEDSchallenge #myHSDchallenge


No comments: