Translate

6/09/2019

He is Faithful

Back when I had a blog about our life traveling before this one, I had written the post below. I think it's very important to remind yourself how God answers prayers and provides. I decided to share this past post again and will make a new post of all the things we've added since then.

He is Faithful
August 02, 2016

We are dedicating W at our church Sunday. Something I hope we will be able to teach and share with W as she grows up is how much God has done in our lives and how He answers prayers. I had this little reminder when this song came on the radio:


I used to listen to this song on replay and pray when I was going through a difficult time and dealing with depression before I met C. God has given me a husband who is the most perfect one for me, wonderful memories and experiences made with him, world travels to broaden our perspectives, people put in our life at the very right time we needed it who have become lifelong friends, a home and job for C close to family, and now the most precious gift, our daughter W. He really has turned my life into something beautiful.

My friend got C and I an Ebenezer box for our wedding gift. "The idea is that every time a blessing occurs, a trial is overcome, a need is met, or a prayer is answered in your marriage that you will write it on one of the cards and every year on your anniversary you open the Ebenezer and remember how God has been your help." There are so many times when God has answered our prayers and helped us in our marriage and I never want to forget what He has done.

  •     Getting to move to a house out of a hotel in Jamaica, Queens
  •     Having places to stay with power and hot water during Hurricane Sandy
  •     My mom and sister coming to visit at the perfect time so we could get gas and have a warm place to stay
  •     Finding a church and getting involved with wonderful people when C had to work so much
  •     Getting to go back to Texas on holidays to visit family
  •     Most memorable NYE I always dreamed of
  •     We were able to get an apartment in Dallas and then cut down the lease from 1 year to 3 months so we could move
  •     C got to come home to Dallas for our 1st anniversary so I could love on him and help him relax from work
  •     C got to leave stressful job
  •     Made it safely to Charlotte and C had a job
  •     A stress-free work environment for C, safe area to live, and paid for living expenses
  •     C got to experience where I spent my summers and first year of college, which changed my perspective
  •     Meeting the perfect friend when I needed it most
  •     C's company paid to get us out of our lease to move to Austria just in time with sketchy neighbors
  •     C worked in Europe so we could save enough to buy a house (and I got to go with)
  •     Accepting lessons in our lives and blessings of experiences to make us learn patience
  •     Looking at the positives, which in turn made us grateful when we got what we always wanted
  •     C's company paid for us to live in a hotel so we could look for a place when we got back to Charlotte
  •     Found a house
  •     Got to settle in South Carolina (for a year)
  •     Met new people
  •     Got pregnant
  •     C had a job interview here and then got it out of 40 candidates
  •     Everything went smoothly with the move here
  •     C loves his new job and company with his own office, no travel, and actual vacation he can take
  •     Found another house to raise our W in and a 7 minute commute to C's job
  •     Had an amazing labor experience with a healthy baby girl

No comments: