Translate

8/04/2019

Who Would've Thought

Finally! A doctor who not only knows what Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is, but understands it and its effects, and has done multiple studies on the connection between it, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, and Pelvic Vein Congestion. A month ago I had my 1st appointment with my cardiologist and it is such a God thing how I felt like this appointment would be the least big deal of all I've had and not even sure if I really needed it, but it ended up being the biggest piece to my puzzle. I was waiting to share about him until I got the much anticipated report from that first appointment. It was six pages long with data and research to back up every test he ordered and what he think could be wrong or causing all my symptoms.




It's been a very difficult last two weeks trying to make it to this follow up, but the time is almost here. Tomorrow is the day. C will be going with me. I'm so thankful that my sister-in-law (who went with me to my first appointment) made sure he did because there was so much information and it always helps to have another ear, but also another person to reiterate if needed. Here's all the tests I've had this month along with an Abdomen & Pelvis MRV that we will get results for. Last week I checked the patient portal and they already updated that I have a nerve compression and chronic venous insufficiency, which are answers!


Who would've thought a Cardiologist would be the one to figure out my pelvic pain? 

No comments: