Translate

9/25/2019

Human Beings are God's love language {Part 2}

You can first watch this video or read the Part 1 of this post if you'd like. I wouldn't have been able to be where I am without my people. It really takes a village. I used to be a little too proud to accept help, and maybe why God has had to change my heart because I'm no longer in a position to just decline.




  • I've had gifts and cards sent or dropped off to me that lifted my spirits in the most trying times.

  • I've had people bring food over or cook meals for us.

  • I've had people just check on me and not freak out when I don't respond or take forever to.

  • I've had family members watch girls or take them out to go do something.



  • I've had many family members come over and clean.

  • I've had people call doctors or about medicine so I didn't have to.

  • I've had people cry with me (phone definitely counts) when I needed it most and hugged me.

  • I've had so much encouragement on the blog and social media with comments and feedback and I really had no idea how much that would affect me and give me an extra push when I'm feeling discouraged.


I want to thank all of you who have encouraged me, prayed for me, wrote me, texted me, called me, and helped me and my family in so many different ways.


Hebrews 6:1010 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

No comments: