Translate

11/06/2020

Chronic Illness Style: Comfort


As someone with chronic illness, wearing comfortable clothes has always been a priority, even how they feel on my skin can be a factor. With my vascular compressions I couldn't have anything that was too tight on my abdomen or pelvis. When I got back from Germany my sister was excited to tell me about some clothes she had tried that were super cute, but super comfy. When she came to visit the first time once I was home she ended up bringing some that I could try on to see what I thought. I ended up loving a few pieces, which she gifted me with while I recovered from surgery. 


These are all the pieces she gave me. Names & sizes below. Black & turquoise shorts are ones I already had in my closet that aren't Zyia brand, but matched the tank perfectly.

5’5 150
Bomber shorts M
Havana Tank M
Bengal tank S
Grid bra M
Unwind joggers S
Nimbus tank M


I decided to throw a Zyia party to win some rewards for Christmas gifts and possibly a few I've had my eye on, but also loved the idea sharing with my family and friends a brand I've grown to love. Options to order start on Monday and will be the rest of the week. What I enjoy that my sister does is share ideas how to wear pieces (my style always has to be multifunctional where I can dress a piece different ways) or some of the parent kid matching outfits they have.


If you'd like to browse my party: 


My sister's page if you'd like to follow or even throw your own party: 


Have you tried Zyia? Do you have any favorite pieces? Are there other brands that are your go-to for comfort or seem to be made for chronic illness wear? Please share below in the comments 👇



No comments: