Translate

11/25/2020

Thankful & Grateful 🍂

Last year at Thanksgiving I couldn't physically eat more than 2 small bites or drink more than a sip. We were even surprised I could make it to my sister's house to celebrate the holiday (I know it definitely was from finally having pain medicine), but it was still mostly spent on the couch.


I am five months post surgery and I think it'll be more like a year before I feel recovered from surgery and will have energy again, but tomorrow I will be able to eat as much as I want and won't have to be sitting the whole day. Although the coronavirus has impacted what our Turkey Day looks like this year, we are still feeling thankful and grateful for all our blessings and all of you. 


Here are a few crafts we are doing with our girls:






Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments: