Translate

7/14/2019

Reading This Article



This article. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face as I read it. So familiar.


I was going to make a list of all the similarities of every detail to the wife's story with my story from the two pregnancies to the driving in a car, but it'd be just word for word. Like my husband could've wrote an identical article, but I'm hoping to change the ending. I've already had in the last week a doctor who believed me and could give me answers, which unfortunately she wasn't able to get.


That's why it's so important we share her story, journey, struggles so we can bring awareness. That doctors will listen and be able to recognize EDS, or someone hears, reads, or learns about EDS and is able to tell a family member or friend I think you should look into this because it could explain what you are going through.


The thought about EDS is that it is currently rare because it doesn't get diagnosed correctly and the numbers would drastically increase.

No comments: