Translate

2/21/2021

It's Time to Rest

 

Hey guys 👋 I wrote here about 7 years and completion. I feel like God is also instructing me now to rest. We just had a winter storm with the most snow I've ever seen here in Texas and I felt like it was another reminder that it is time to finally take a step back from the blog and social media. I know not only does my body need to continue to focus on resting and healing, but my girls and husband have been the ones to miss out when I've been so sick. My oldest starts school next year so I figured that's perfect for planning to step into this new role, but give me quality time with my family until then. 

 

 
 
 
February 28th is not only Rare Disease Day, but will be the 1st Annual Rare MALS, MTS, NCS, SMAS, and PCS Awareness Day. May is also EDS & HSD Awareness Month. You can read my previous Rare Disease Day post here and my EDS Awareness Month post here. There's also an Awareness section for all my posts that explain the illnesses I have and share any knowledge for friends and family who've never heard about them, or others who are like me that eat up more detailed explanations or research on diagnosis and treatment. 
 
 



Why I feel like I can now agree to a break is that I have finished writing about my surgery and recovery so far organized in the Germany section. I created a specific post of what I've learned on my journey with multiple vascular compressions as well. If you are experiencing opposition and trying to find hope in the pain, please look at "My Journey" and start with the first few posts. They still give me inspiration and encouragement when I look back at them now because those feelings were so very real and the suffering so evident. The Faith section also has some different posts listed if you are struggling or love finding new songs to help get you through.





 
Family is a little more self explanatory, but I hope to add a lot more to that section when I return :)








No comments: